Followers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Halloween Card

Hello!!  I hope you're all having a great day.  It's getting colder here.  I actually had to break out the hot cocoa this morning to warm up.  I think it's time to have the heater checked out, clean the filters and turn it on.  Yikes.  I don't like the cold.

I thought I would share the other Halloween card I mentioned the other day.


I used the Vampire image from The Stamping Boutique.  These images are so much fun.  I colored the image with Marvy markers.  The DP is DCWV.  The sentiment is from Bird's Cards.  I used my swirl Cuttlebug folder to emboss the red cs.

Just a reminder of some things happening right now...
Pattie's Creaions Design Challenge 1-Anything Goes (must use a PC image to win)
Halloween/Fall Challenge at The Latte Lounge
Monthly Challenge at The Latte Lounge-3D Halloween/Fall creations

Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

2 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

So many beautiful and creative cards again this week! Love all that you do!

I am so behind with my visiting but wanted to say hello and wish you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Now how cute is that Dracula!! I love it!! Fabulous coloring job too!! I hope that you enjoy your weekend my friend!! HUGS