Followers

Friday, October 15, 2010

Some fun stuff and Inktegrity HDI 18

Hello!  I hope you're all having a good start to your weekend.  We've had the kids home the last 2 days for a teacher conference, but it's been fun.  Today I took the kids out to a local historical grist mill for a Pumpkin Walk.  It was fun.  They do it every year.  Here are a some pics...

Here are the kids on the hay ride.

My son climbing on the hay bales in the maze.

The girls in the maze.

My 3 oldest posing by some of the decorated pumpkins.  The theme was Broadway.  It's been a couple of years since we've been able to make it out there, but it was a lot of fun and I'm glad we could go.

Ok, now for my card for this weeks challenge at Inktegrity.  The theme is Halloween or Fall.  I used the new tractor image from Inktegrity on my card.

I colored the image with Marvy markers.  The DP is from my stash.  The ribbon is Stampin Up.  The sentiment comes in the tractor set.

Thanks for looking.  Have a great weekend.

~Rhonda

6 comments:

Jackie Randolph said...

Hi Rhonda, looks like your kids had a great time and that you had some beautiful weather too!! Love your card too cute and what a sweet Halloween card.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Fun pics, fun image, fun card! So happy to see you playing along with Inktegrity!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Rhonda, your photos are adorable!! I loved the days when I got to take my boys to these fun Fall places! What an adorable card too! TFS!! :)

Diane (djuseless) said...

What a darling fall card! Don't you just love that tractor image with all the attachments??!! Thanks for playing along with Inktegrity's Hump Day Inspiration!

Whimcees said...

Hello Rhonda!

I love your card and the great photos of your beautiful children! It was a perfect day for the visit it looks like!

Thank you for all of your kind comments - I love hearing from you!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Purple Card Lady said...

What a fab job! Thanks for using Inktegrity's tractor image and joining us for this week's challenge.