Followers

Monday, October 11, 2010

Pattie's Creations Challenge 1- Anything Goes

Hi everyone!!  I'm here to share my creation for the very first challenge at Pattie's Creations.  The theme for the challenge is Anything Goes.  I hope you'll play along.

Here is my card...

I used this fun image of Pattieboop and Allie that was a freebie on CDAC for the group reaching 100 members.  I colored the image with Marvy markers.  The DP is Making Memories and the flowers are from my stash.

Thanks for looking.  I hope you have a great day.

~Rhonda

11 comments:

Pattie G said...

Rhonda, I just love it! Great Halloween card. Don't you just love the look on Allie's face? Thanks for adding your talents to our very first challenge.

Hugs
Pattie

Sandi said...

Rhonda, I love how you colored PB & A, how cute! That DP with the wording looks really cool with the theme! Thanks for adding an entry to our first challenge!

☺ Sandi

Lauretta See said...

this is goregous!!! such a cute image :)

Jen Leeflang said...

What a beautiful way you finished off that oh-so cute image!

*Vicki* said...

What a really fun Halloween card!! Love the cute scenery!! :) TFS!!

LindaS said...

I really like how the grey color around the image makes it more spooky.

Melanie M said...

Cute card, lovely colours. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Pattie's creations.
From Mel (DT)

THERESA said...

Rhonda, just love your card, the orange really speaks to me and i like!!

Gloria Westerman said...

How adorable......it's such a fun card.....thanks for playing with us at Patties Creations

Natacha said...

Very Nice! I love all the orange (one of my fav colors right now).

Bev said...

this is too cute.. great use of image and great design and details