Followers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fall/Halloween Challenge (2nd post)

Please click here for my AiFactory post.

Hello again!  I'm here with my bi-weekly challenge from The Latte Lounge.  This time around I would like to see your Fall/Halloween creations.  You can use any image, embellishment, paper, etc... from any company.  You will have until Oct. 21 to enter.  I can't wait to see what you creat.

Here are a few cards I made for inspiration....

For this first one I used Frankie from The Stamping Boutique.  (I'll have more of these Halloween images later in the week.)

For this one I used the Spider Cupcake from Dustin Pike.  (I'll share more of these later this week)

For this one I used Willow the Autumn Fairy from Michelle Perkett.

And on this last one I used the Thanksgiving Wishes image from Sugar Creek Hollow.

I hope you'll all play along.

Thanks for looking, have a great day.

~Rhonda

1 comment:

ileana said...

These are too cute, Rhonda! love all the fall colors, so pretty!
I´m sorry for your loss, a big hug to you.