Followers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

AiFactory #51

Good morning everyone!!  I'm a little late with my post this morning, I've had a tough week, my Grandpa passed away a week ago and it's been hard to keep up my crafty mojo.  We had the funeral yesterday and things are starting to get back to normal, so I should be getting back to regular posts.

Here's a picture from a couple of years ago.  He was a great man.

Now on to some business.  It's time for another challenge at AiFactory.  The theme this week is embossing, wet or dry.  The challenge will run until Oct. 13.

Here is what I have come up with.

We were provided with this decorative floral image from AiFactory to work with.  Isn't it lovely.  I colored the image with Marvy markers.  I used my dot and swirls Cuttlebug folders to emboss the cs strips.  The DP and gems are from my stash.

I hope you'll join in this week.  Please be sure to check out what the other DT members have come up with.  Scrappy (GDT), Melissa, Georgia, Lawren, Renee, Tammy, Laralee

Also, be sure to stay tuned as there is a new release coming on Oct. 10.

Thanks for looking.  I hope you have a great day.

~Rhonda

2 comments:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

beautiful card Rhonda! I love the colors you have used for the image and that background paper is yummy! My thoughts and prayers are with you on the loss of your Grandpa I know how much it hurts to lose a loved one...it is never easy...
~hugs~

Elizabeth P said...

Beautiful card with beautiful bright colours!

So sorry to hear your grandpa has passed away... I know how you feel. I send you many hugs dear Rhonda :)