Followers

Friday, October 8, 2010

More spooky cupcakes

Hello!!  Today I thought I would share the other 3 cards I made using some of the fun cupcake images from Dustin Pike.  These images are soo much fun.  Don't ya think?

Mummy Cupcake

Frankie cupcake

Witch Cupcake

All images were colored with Marvy markers.  The DP is DCWV.  The ribbon all came from my stash.

Challenges I'm entering
 Doodle Dragon Studio which is to make your project masculine.
One Stitch At A Time--Spooky Halloween-Anything Goes
For Fun Challenges--Use something you never have before (I have been hoarding the ribbon the I used on all of these cards.

Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

9 comments:

uksharon said...

What fun cards.
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT challenge this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Cor* said...

These are adorably spooky cupcakes !! HEE HEE! love em!

Amy said...

Super cute cards Rhonda! Love the spooky cupcake images, LOL!

Ginny said...

LOVE these images, thanks for joining us at DDS

suzARTe said...

these cards are just adorable Rhonda, great to see what you have been upto of late

Hazel said...

Love the witchy card, my favourite,
Hazel

Scrap Your Socks Off said...

Great Cards! Frankie Card is my fav. Very Manly ;)

Lisa said...

Oh wow...I LOVE these cupcakes! Your cards are just adorable!! Thanks for joining us at For Fun!

Lelia Pierce said...

Great job! Very cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Doodle Dragon Studios!

XXX