Followers

Friday, January 29, 2010

I have another challenge card to share with you today.  This card was made for the challenge on the Whimsy Stamps SNR group.  The theme is Use Your Heart.  The challenge is open until Mon. Feb. 1 at 8 am EST.  So, now that the deets are out of the way, here is my card.....
The image is Very Present Helpers from Whimsy Stamps.  Isn't is sooo cute, I just couldn't resist it.  I stamped the image with Jet Black Staz On ink.  Then I sprayed it with Krylon Workable Fixative to keep the ink from running.  I colored the image with Marvy Markers.  The DP is Martha Stewart.  The CS came from Wal Mart and (believe it or not) the local video store.  I punched the bottom of the purple CS with my Stampin Up eyelet border punch.  The brads came from Wal Mart and the ribbon came from my stash, I think my mom bought it for me from the DI.  So what do you think?

That's all for now.  Thanks for looking.  I hope to have more later, if I can get it finished.

~Rhonda

No comments: