Followers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

One More

I have another challenge card to share today.  What a busy day.

Here is my card for the Doodle Dragon Studio challenge.  This was also a sketch challenge.  The image is, of course from Doodle Dragon Studio.  What a fun bear, I love this image.  I colored the image with Marvy markers.  The DP is from Michael's and the DP strip is Martha Stewart.  The sentiment is Whimsy Stamps.

This challenge is open until Feb. 6, so there's still plenty of time to get entered.  Lots of fun to be had.  Thanks for stopping by.

~Rhonda

4 comments:

Jaspere said...

It's adorable. Thanks for the heads up on the challenge. It would have slipped past me.

Seongsook Duncan said...

Very cute and lovely card, Rhonda! Thanks for sharing.

Whimcees said...

How do you keep up with making all the challenge entry cards! You are like that little rabbit - you just keep going and going! :<) I love all your cards and check every day to see what's new!

Wishing you a good weekend!

Barbara Diane

Lelia Pierce said...

So sweet, Rhonda! Thanks for playing at Doodle Dragon Studios!

Hugs,
Lelia