Followers

Friday, January 29, 2010

More 2 share...

Ok, I told you earlier I would have more to share with you.  Here are some fun projects I did for some challenges.
This first one I did for a chellenge on the Softpencil PCP group.  The challenge was to create a friendship card.  This sweet image is, of course from Softpencil and the sentiment is from Inktegrity.  I colored the image with Marvy Markers.  The flowers were a gift and the flower brads came from Wal Mart.  The DP is Stampin Up and the CS is from the local video store.
This next one is a journal I made for digi day last night on Michelle Perkett's SNR group.  We had until this evening to get it in.  The challenge was to make a card/project using the dragonfly image that is inspired by our hopes and dreams.  What better thing to create than a journal to record you hopes and dreams.

The image is Dragonfly Dream by Michelle Perkett.  I just love it.  I colored the image with Marvy markers.  The DP is from paperloft.  The ribbon was a prize from a blog candy.  I used a 9.75"x7.5" composition book and covered it with the DP.  I used mod poge to adhere the paper.  I found some matching CS and covered the inside front and back covers with it.  I love to make these journals and share them with friends and family.
Next, I have a card to share from the second challenge from digi day last night.  This was a sketch challenge.  I used the Love Fairy and Love sentiment by Michelle Perkett.  I colored the images with Marvy Markers.  The ribbon came from Wal Mart and the rhinestones were another blog candy prize.  I embossed the cs with my swirly cuttlebug folder.  I love this folder, can you tell?

That's all for today.  Thanks for stopping by.  Have a nice evening.

~Rhonda

2 comments:

Deb said...

fantastic cards Rhonda! have a great weekend, hugs Debx

Amy said...

These are awesome Rhonda! The journal is such a great idea and I love the drangonfly embellishment!