Followers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Even more Halloween

Well, I have a few more Halloween cards to share with you today.  I don't usually get this many done for Halloween, but it has been fun.  Tomorrow I will have some other Halloween goodies to share.  On to the cards.

For this first cards I used a digi stamp from Michelle Perkett.  She was fun to color.  This is the card my daughter chose for her teacher.  They had a lot of fun helping me chose and make these cards.  I colored the witch and sign with BIC Markits.  The DP is from Wal Mart and I'm not sure where the ribbon came from.


For the next card I used the cute little witch from Soft Pencil.  Isn't she just adorable?  The pumpkins behind her were made using my small oval punch.  The DP is the same from the card above.  I colored the image with my colored pencils (many different brands).


Ok, this last card was for another of my son's teachers.  This is just a simple easy card.  The sentiment is from My Grafico.  I colored it with a colored pencil.  The DP is also from Wal Mart.



That's it for now.  I will have more for you tomorrow, probably a little later in the day.  Have a nice day.


~Rhonda

No comments: