Followers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sew Many Cards Release Party

Hey everyone, you should hop on over and check out the release party Sew Many Cards is having.  Lots of fun things going on, like a scavenger hunt, sneek peeks and contests.  You can also see the set that is being offered for Nov. with any $10 purchase.  To help celebrate here are the cards I have made with their fun stamps.

Here is the latest card I have made.  This was a fun image to color.  I used my BIC Markits to color.  The papers were made locally, I'm not sure of the company.  The ribbon I bought at Michaels.  Isn't it a fun Halloween image.  Hop over to the Sew Many Digital Stamps community and he could be yours free for joining in the new release party. 
These next few cards you've already seen, but I wanted to show you again all the fun things I have done with some of the Sew Many Cards images. 



I will have more cards to share with you using their great images tomorrow.  I am in the process of putting them together.  Hope you have had fun, don't forget to check out the party going on at Sew Many Cards and have a nice day.

~Rhonda

1 comment:

Elizabeth P said...

So beautiful cards Rhonda! the characters are so cute!!

Thank you for commenting about my sister´s artwork!!! she´s very glad :)