Followers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

OK, even more Halloween


Hello everyone.  I have some more fun Halloween stuff to share with you today.  Only 2 days left until the big day.  The kiddies are getting excited.

For this first card I used this fun image of Michu flying on a broom from Soft Pencil.  This one was for their challenge on PCP to make a 1 layer card.  Wow, you wouldn't think that would be hard, but I kept wanting to add more layers to it.  I think it turned out ok though.  This is such a fun image, I love the little kitty.  The Happy Halloween sentiment is from Imaginisce.  I used my BIC Markits to color it and a SU basic black ink pad to sponge the background area.


For the next card I used a Halloween Tayla image from Sewn Together.  Isn't she cute in her ghost costume.  The bat also comes in the set with her.  Again, I used the BIC Markits to color.  The DP is some I bought at Wal Mart a couple of years ago.  The ribbon was given to me, so I'm not sure where it came from.


This is a card my son chose to give to his teacher.  He loved this little dracula image from Ozzy Inc.  Such a cute little guy.  I colored him with the BIC Markits and the Background is from a piece of DP from Wal Mart.  I think it turned out really cute.


Just for some fun, one more pic of the kids carving the pumpkin.  I just love how the baby is trying to stick her face inside to get a closer look.  She did this many times while they were cleaning it out.  It was fun to watch.

That's all I have for today.  I'll be back tomorrow with more fun Halloween stuff to share.  Have a nice day.

~Rhonda

No comments: