Followers

Saturday, August 8, 2009

My new cards

I decided to try and start blogging about my card making. It is a hobby I truly enjoy doing and am just trying to jump back into it. I mostly do stamping with mostly Stampin Up products, but have been branching out to spirelli, iris folding and paper stitching. It is lots of fun and a nice way to relax. My kids enjoy it also and jump in everytime I pull the stamps out. I is a nice way to connect with them. Here are some pics of the most recent cards I have been working on.



I got this idea from a pic of a card I saw on another website. it was fun to make, but I'll still have to work on it somemore to make the sheep visible or take it off all toghether.




I also got this idea from a pic I saw on another web site. I really like this one. I'm trying to come up with an idea that when you open the card the shepards and wise men are looking at Mary, Jopeph and the baby Jesus. I'll keep working on it.

No comments: