Followers

Friday, July 31, 2009

My Pasttime

Well, after a very busy year of helping my daughter fight retinoblastoma and all of the follow-ups we're still doing, not getting much done with my crafts and card making, I'm getting rolling now. I have started making iris fold cards, continuing with stamped cards and trying some other new card ideas. I love making cards and sharing them with friends and family. I have tried selling them in the past, but have kind of hit brick walls with that, so am just happy to create and share.

Right now I am getting started on Christmas cards, with all that is going on, I need to start now to get them done in time. I just have to squeeze my creative time in between doctor apts and a demanding infant/toddler. I take advantage of every moment I can. It is a nice way to relax and unwind.




No comments: