Followers

Monday, August 10, 2009

Ok, so I had some fun over the weekend. I got about 4 cards made. I have to squeeze it in durning nap time so I don't get many done at one time, but it is fun when I do manage to get the time to get it done.



This one I did with the pick a petal set from Stampin' Up. I love this set. It is so versitile, and can be used for just about anything you can think of.


This one is also the pick a petal set. The greeting is from the small script set. I love the daisy idea. I found it somewhere else and put it into a format I liked on a card.

I liked this z-fold type of card also. I couldn't wait to try it out when I saw it.


Here is the whole thing laid out.


Here it is stainding up open. It's really good for stamp sets like this with many good elements.



I like gate fold cards too. Basically I like things that are a little different from the ordinary.


Here it is open. I like that I was able to make it so that both the wise men and the shepards are looking at the baby Jesus.
I have a few more ideas I've been working out in my head. I can't wait to try them out soon and share them. I have been having fun getting back into this. It can be very relaxing and gets me stocked up on cards for when I need them.





No comments: