Followers

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Tons of Love

Hello!  I have a bit of a late Valentine share for you today.  I've been a little sick this past week and had to sick kiddos too.  This is the card I made my hubby for Valentine's Day.

 I used the shadow box card dies and the Love You Tons stamp and die sets from Lawn Fawn.  The flowers are from another Lawn Fawn set.  I colored the flowers and elephants with Bic Markits.

 This is my first time using this die and I think it's going to be a lot of fun to use on future cards.

 I made a matching envelope using my envelope punch board.  The card isn't A2, so I measured it and chose the closest envelope size.  It's fits very nicely.


Challenges
Always Fun Challenges - Zoo Animals
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes w/the option of using flowers
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

8 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the shadowbox design and the sweet elephants!! I hope you are all feeling much better. Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Janis Lewis said...

Cute elephant card! Thanks for joining us at Always Fun Challenges.

Virginia L. said...

Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Add a Die Cut” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

Virginia L. said...

Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Add a Die Cut” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

Dotstolines said...

Cute and adorable shadow box creation! Thanks for playing with us at Through The Craftroom Door ATG Challenge! Looking forward to seeing you again next time and good luck!
Regards,
Sunila & Aditi- DT
Dots to Lines
https://dotstolinesblog.wordpress.com/

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I thought it lovely as a flat card then to see it was actually a box card, - so impressed, it's beautiful, bet hubby was impressed too.
Hope you're all better now.
Faith
x

Dotstolines said...

Lovely shadow box creation:)! Thanks for playing with us at Through The Craftroom Door ATG Challenge! Looking forward to seeing you again next time and good luck!
Regards,
Sunila & Aditi- DT
Dots to Lines
https://dotstolinesblog.wordpress.com/

Jennifer Scull said...

I realize that this is an older post I am commenting on, but I hope everyone is feeling better now.

Your card is so much fun! And what a very unique die. I bet your hubby loved it! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog recently. It was lovely to 'see' a dear friend and made my day!

Have a wonderful week!