Followers

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day

Hello!  I hope you're all having a wonderful Valentine's Day.  I have some fun projects to share with you today.  My son needed some Valentine's for his teacher, aids and van driver, so I came up with a little treat to help him out.  I tried to get him to do some of it, but he was content to let me do all the work.  :)  He chose all the colors and stamps that I used.

I used my pillow box punch board to make these cute little pillow boxes.  The panda and heart stamps are from a couple of Lawn Fawn sets and the sentiment is Cardz TV.

Here are all 6 of the boxes he needed.  We filled them with some Hershey's Kisses and there you have a fun little treat.

Challenges
Crafting by Designs - Valentine
Crafty Gals Corner - Add a Heart
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Pause, Dream, Enjoy - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

6 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm sure everyone was pleased with their gift and your son glad he had a clever mother to do it all LOL. I have a son - I know!
Faith
x

Janis Lewis said...

Cute treats! Thanks for sharing at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.

Lisa said...

They're so absolutely adorable, Rhonda!! I love the sweet Panda!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

brenda said...

Such a sweet image on those pretty boxes Rhonda. Apols I've been such a bad visitor of late, January and into February disappeared with me being under the weather.

B x

kReN said...

Rhonda, so cute! Thanks for playing along at the PDE Linky Challenge this week! kReN@afourthlife

Lena said...

Adorable pillow boxes.
Thank you for joining in the fun at Crafty Gals Corner. We'd love to see you again soon. Have a wonderful day.
Lena - DT