Followers

Monday, October 30, 2017

Spooktacular Halloween

Good morning!  Are you all ready for Halloween tomorrow?  I know I am.  We've been doing fun stuff all weekend to celebrate.  I was also able to get in some crafty time and have some projects to share with you over the next 2 or 3 days.  Yay.

I made some flat backed treat boxes.  The image are from the Happy Haunting set from Lawn Fawn.  The images are colored with Bic Markits.  The DP is from an older DCWV mat stack I had in my stash.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.

While I was at it, I decided to make two of them.

Challenges
Lawn Fawnatics - Clever Gift Packaging
Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

7 comments:

brenda said...

Nice you got some crafty time Rhonda, such fun boxes as well.

B x

Lisa said...

These are so adorable!! I love the fun Halloween scene you've created!! The ghosts are so cute!! Love them!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Nancy K said...

Love this adorable treat box! So glad you joined us for our Clever Gift Packaging challenge at Lawn Fawnatics!

Unknown said...

Heheh - you are right - you did SPOOKTACULARLY Rhonda!! So fun. Thanks bunches for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Sure hope you will remember us for our next challenge too! Xj.
TTCRD DT: Joi@RR{My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Rhonda! The scene you've created is super cute.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Migdalia said...

Spooky cute & fun! Fun idea!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Would love to be visiting you at this time LOL, these are Wonderful.
Faith
x