Followers

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone!!  I hope you're all having a safe and spooktacular day.  I have another fun project to share today.  I know, two in a row, I can't believe it either.

I had a couple more of these flat backed treat boxes cut and scored, so I found some of my already colored images to use on them.  These images and sentiments are from Newton's Nook.  Aren't they fun?  They're colored with Bic Markits.  The DP is DCWV.

Here's a little closer look at each of the boxes.


Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day.

Challenges

~Rhonda

7 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What fun sentiments and images, love these little boxes.
Faith
x

Gayatri said...

very very cute card. Thank you very much for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

Lisa said...

These are so adorable!! I love the sweet images!! The sentiments are perfect!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

EK Gorman said...

These cards are just too cute. I love Newton's Halloween images... they are so sweet. Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations.

Lady Joyful said...

Really fun treat boxes. I love those Newton images - so cute. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

Indy's Designs said...

So cute! Just love your Newtons! Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
Debbie

Larelyn said...

Just adorable, Rhonda - love it! Thanks for sharing at Always Fun challenges.