Followers

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Some tangling fun

Good morning!!  I may have taken a break from posting last week, but I do have plenty of projects to share with you, so hopefully, I can keep things going.  Lol.

Here is a little tangle I was working on for hubby to hang up in his office.

I used a stencil to draw the circles in pencil.  Then I chose many different patterns to fill in the areas using Pigma Micron pens.  When the patterns were finished I used a wider pen to darken the circle outlines.

Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

3 comments:

Stef H said...

omgoodness rhonda! i can't do that at all. where have you been hiding this talent??? we'd be happy to put them in our FLD (Floppy Latte Store) and sell them. i'm sure we could work payment out with jess!!! yes! ur that good!

hugs :)

Lisa said...

Wow, this is fabulous!! You did an amazing job, Rhonda!! It looks gorgeous!! Happy Friday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I love this creation! Your are really skilled in this technique! Thank you for coming to visit my blog and always leaving such kind comments! Wishing you a happy day today!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane