Followers

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Flying By

Hello!  Can you believe it's almost time for school to start already?  Where does the time go?

I'm popping in today to share some note cards I made.

The note cards came in a package pre-scored.  I used the Lawn Fawn Flying By set.  I didn't any coloring or anything, just a simple one layer card.

Challenges...
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Black and White
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

8 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

I see your card on MIM dear Rhonda...really simple and lovely images...Lovely card

Do you remember me...I was also in Daisy Doodles Challenge as DT with you...hope you like to leave me some love too at my blog dear Rhonda...big hugs from Germany..

Unknown said...

Those are so cute. I doesn't need anything else!

Stef H said...

you know me and simple... this is absolutely fabulous!!!

*Vicki* said...

These are such fun CAS note cards perfect for any occasion! Have a great weekend! HUGS :)

Leanne said...

Thank you for entering our Black & White challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, nicely done very cool!

Leanne DT!
4 Crafty Chicks

Lisa said...

They are adorable!! I love the paper airplanes!! So fun!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tamie said...

I love the clean and simple design of these paper planes. Fantastic sentiment too. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

My Creative Therapy said...

Sometimes plain and simple can be hard! LOL!! I always want to add something else :) Love this set, I have the heart dies and seem to use it so much! Thanks for joining us this week at Through The Craftroom Door and good luck!
Kathi
DT Member