Followers

Monday, July 1, 2013

Flying by

Good morning!  Can you believe it's July 1 already.  Where does the time go?  Are you all ready for the celebrations this week.  My kids are very excited.  Being in a new town, we're not sure what to expect, but it should be fun.

I wanted to share a fun card with you using a new stamp set I got for Mother's Day.  Yep, it took me this long to get it inked up :(.

I used the Flying By set from Lawn Fawn.  This is such a fun set.  The polaroid was cut from a Spellbinder's die.  The DP is Colorbok.  I popped the bigger image up with a foam dot.

Challenges...
Make it Monday - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

10 comments:

brenda said...

It is a great stamp set Rhonda and can work equally well for men or women.

B x

*Vicki* said...

Hi Rhonda! This sure looks like a great stamp set! I STILL have stamps that I haven't inked up yet either...so don't feel bad! LOL!!

Love your layout design! and colors! Have a great day! :)

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! The paper airplanes are so fun!! And the sentiment is perfect!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Michelle said...

Hi Rhonda,

I love your card with the paper airplanes, so cute and colorful! Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments you so kindly take the time to leave on my blogs and FB page, they always make my day!

I hope you and the kids have a Happy Fourth!

Hugs,

Michelle

Stef H said...

this is super cute. must check out that stamp set! have a fabulous 4th!

hugs :)

loz said...

Beautiful card and sentiment. I saw this on mIM..Loz

kReN said...

Those images from the Flying By set are so cute. It makes me smile and want to make paper airplanes myself! But it's raining like the dickens here!

I saw you at MIM.

kren@
http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

pauline said...

thats a lovely card xx

Pia S said...

What a fun stamp set you got for Mother's Day! I like that they can be used for several occasions.

Debra Miller said...

Oh this is super cute Rhonda! Saw it on MIM. Deb