Followers

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

TSB Ornament Challenge

Good morning!  I'm a day late again, but here is my project for the current Ornament challenge at The Stamping Boutique.  This will be one of our last challenges as the store is closing on Dec. 31.  Be sure to get over there and get all your favorite TSB images.

Here is my ornament...

I used the Bring it On Snowman image from The Stamping Boutique.  I colored the image with Bic Markits and used a snow pen to puff up the snowy areas.  I used a lacy circle Spellbinders for the background and added some bakers twine for the loop.

Challenges...
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Crazy Amigo Challenge - Hanging Objects

Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

P.S.  Be sure to check out the latest challenge at CCCB.  Our theme this month is Tags.

5 comments:

Penny said...

This is such a cute ornament! Love the sweet image, the texture, and the great die cuts! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! I really adore your snowman Rhonda!! Such fun textured snow and sparkle!! :) Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
*My Blog* - Stamp Smiles
*My Blogaversary BLOG CANDY!*
*My December “All Heart” BLOG CANDY!*
Help me reach 1000 followers for another BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love the snowman...he's so cute!! What an awesome ornament!! Happy 12/12/12 :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

peggy gatto said...

I collect snowmen and I know when I see a cute one....this is adorable!

Lisa Minckler said...

Love your ornament! The scalloped edges and the red and bits of snow make the perfect surrounding for your adorable image! :)


Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
Happy Crafting...
Lisa xx