Followers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

News

Good morning everyone!!  Did you notice anything new on my sidebar this morning?  That's right I was chosen to be a torch bearer for Amber Ink for the next month.  Yay, I was so excited when I recieved an email asking if I would like to carry the torch for the next month.


I can't tell you how anxious I am to begin working with this wonderful bunch of ladies and to be working with Amber's fun images.  Be sure to check out the blogs of the other October Torch Bearers.


Be sure to come back tomorrow as we will be sharing the new release.  And in the mean time you can check out the wonderful images Amber has in her store.

4 comments:

Elizabeth P said...

Congrats Rhonda!!! have much fun! ;)

Pam said...

YAY Rhonda! So thrilled to have you carrying the most awesomeness of awesomes purple team torch! The color looks gorgeous on your sidebar! Can't wait for the run ahead ;)

Anonymous said...

I just know you'll carry on the purple torch bright and strong!! I can't wait to see the new images and what you've created with them!! Blessings and Hugs!!

wendyp said...

Congrats Rhonda!!! Pam's right...that purple does look awesome against the lime green! Can't to see what you create this month!