Followers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A couple of Pink cards to share

Hello!!  With October being Breast Cancer Awareness month, The Stamping Boutique had a Pink digi day on their PCP group Saturday.  It was a fun and educational evening.  As part of the digi day we were given 3 challenges and I thought I would share what I have come up with so far.  I'm still working on one of the challenges.  The deadline is tomorrow, so there's still time if anyone would like to play along.

For the first challenge we were asked to make an all pink Christmas card.  How fun is that?  Here's mine...

The image is called Natalie, isn't she sweet.  She's available at The Stamping Boutique.  I colored the image with Marvy markers, then used some fun flocking on the hat and flower soft on the cuffs.  I embossed the cs with my Cuttlebug snowflake folder.  The sentiment is Stampin Up.  The gems are from my stash.

For the 3rd challenge we were asked to use pink ribbon, easy peasy.  Here is what I came up with for that one...

The image is an awareness ribbon with a rose and is also from The Stamping Boutique.  I colored the image with marvy markers.  The DP is My Minds Eye.  The ribbon, gems and flowers are from my stash.

I hope to have my entry for challenge 2 to share soon, but I have to catch up on some DT stuff first.

Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

P.S.  Just an update of some things that are going on....

The Latte Lounge
October Month long challenge- 3D Halloween projects - Due Oct. 31
My bi-weekly challenge-Fall/Halloween - Due Oct. 21.
More challenges coming soon.

AiFactory - Animals - Due Oct. 20
Also, check back tomorrow for a new release blog hop

Pattie's Creations - Anything Goes - Due Oct. 21

Amber Ink new release tomorrow

Michelle Perkett Full Moon Forever Blog Hop Oct. 23

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cards!! I love how you colored Natalie!!! You are just rocking the crafty world girl!! Hugs!!

Tammy said...

Both cards are awesome! I love the pink Christmas card and that image is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Super cute cards--I LOVE Pink so these work for me beautifully--I love pink at Christmas too--you did such a fantastic job--as usual!

Seongsook Duncan said...

Rhonda, your cards are beautiful. You did a great job. Thanks for sharing.

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful cards, Rhonda! I love all the pink.

Jennifer