Followers

Friday, August 20, 2010

Fred, She Said Doodledallion

Good morning!!  This morning I wanted to share a card I made using one of the great doodledallions from Fred, She Said.  I just love these.

I colored the image with Marvy markers.  I then cut out the different parts and popped them up with pop dots.  For the background I did a weaving pattern with the DP and put a frame around it.  The DP is My Minds Eye.

Here is a side view so you can see how it is popped up.

Here's a closer look at the image.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a great day.

~Rhonda

P.S. Be sure to check back later as I will have a challenge entry or two to share.

2 comments:

suzARTe said...

really lovely card,the patchwork effect looks fantastic

Anonymous said...

Okay this is really nice too--I love the quilted look and how you popped up the pieces!