Followers

Friday, July 16, 2010

Jo's color challenge

Good morning!  I thought I would share the card I made for the color challenge being hosted by Jo at The Latte Lounge.  I hope you'll join in.

I used the kissing fish image from Michelle Perkett.  I colored the image with Marvy markers.  I used my stardust gel pen on the scales to add a little sparkle, I don't think it shows up in the picture very well.  The papers are from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the image, I think you can almost see the sparkle in this one.

Thanks for looking.  I hope you'll check out the other challenges going on at The Latte Lounge, also there is blog candy being offered on the TLL Blog.  So be sure to sign up as a follower there.

I'm also entering this in the Stamp Something challenge which is to use something digital.

~Rhonda

6 comments:

Jen said...

Beautiful Rhonda!

Vicki said...

So pretty Rhonda, I love the soft colors! And I DO see the sparkle! Don't you just love those pens? They are my fav for adding bling!

HUGS!
Vicki

Unknown said...

Congrats on your win over at Simon Says yesterday. Your latest creations are beautiful. Your Christmas one as stolen my heart. *Hugs*

Unknown said...

This is very cute! Thanks for playing at Stamop Something.

Hugs,
Renata

Whimcees said...

Hello!

The colors are wonderful! I must remember this combination as they are two of my favorite colors!

Wishing you a good day today!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Tracey Feeger said...

What a cute little image you have used. Great job.Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something.
mwah
Trace