Followers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Karen's Doodles #9

Here is my entry in this weeks challenge on the Karen's Doodles USA challenge blog.  The challenge this week is anything but a card.  I always struggle with these for a day or 2, but I think I like what I came up with this time.
I made a little matchbox/giftbox for my DD who is turning 6 today.  I used the Pretty Princess image from Karen's Doodles.  Isn't it a sweet image?  I colored the image with Marvy markers.  The DP is DCWV.  The cs is Georgia Pacific.

Here are a couple more views of the box.
Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

7 comments:

Stef H said...

that's a fabulous image and super, super box! wow!

happy mother's day!

Zoe said...

Congrats on winning last week Rhonda! woot. :) Absolutely love the idea of a little match box. It looks gorgeous. Thanks for joining us again this week at Karen's Doodles. Hugs Zoe xxoo

Unknown said...

Rhonda, this is adorable! I'm glad you got it in. Good luck again this week!
hugs,
Gini

shulsart said...

This is just too cute and a very clever idea. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Karen's Doodles challenge blog.

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh this looks wonderful! So glad you have joined up this week at Karen's Doodles, good luck and we hope you play along again this week!

Shana said...

Your daughter is going to be thrilled! What a fabulous hand made gift for her! Thank you for joining us this week at Karen's Doodles US Challenge Blog - Good Luck!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I absolutely love this birthday box for your daughter! You have a lovely family - beautiful children - and I wish you all everything good. I hope that you had a nice Mother's Day!

Wishing you a happy week!

Barbara Diane