Followers

Monday, May 3, 2010

It's Inktegrity release day

I'm having fun with this weeks new release.  Check out the card I made with this adorable Birthday Monster.
Isn't this just so much fun?  I used the sketch from this weeks sketch challenge.  The monster is paper pieced.  I colored the balloons and present with Marvy markers.  I cut the present out and pieced it over the blue monster.  There are 2 monsters and each comes with a sentiment.  I'll be back later with the 2nd monster.  They are available in the store today.  Hop over to the Inktegrity blog for even more inspiration.

Thanks for taking a look.

~Rhonda

3 comments:

Jolara said...

what a sweet card !

Whimcees said...

Hello!

The little monster guy is so cute! I love the colors you used on this card!

Wishing you a good day today!

Barbara Diane

Kathy Czygan said...

This guy is adorable! Love the way you paper pieced him with his gift! Perfect color combo for a childs birthday! Very cute! I'll be looking for the next little monster that you're going to post later. Have a good evening!