Followers

Friday, April 30, 2010

Inktegrity Over the Hump Day Inspiration Challenge and a BOGO sale

Good morning everyone.  I'm a couple of days late posting my card for the Inktegrity Over the Hump Day Inspiration challenge, but better late than never right?
I didn't stick 100% to the sketch, but all of the elements are there.  I used this Vintage Keepsakes image from Inktegrity.  I colored the image with Marvy markers.  The DP, ribbon, flower and button are from my stash.  The CS is World Win.  To give the image a little pop, I printed it twice and cut the bottom part of the pocket from the second one and used pop dots to add it to the front of the first image.  You can't see it very well here, and I forgot to take more than one pic.  Silly me.

There's still plenty of time to play along.  Don't have any Inktegrity images?  Well now is a good time to get some.  Starting today there is a BOGO (buy one get one free) sale going on at Inktegrity.  So be sure to hop over and check it out.
Thanks for looking, have a great day.

~Rhonda

2 comments:

raindropecho said...

What a great image! Love the extra dimension you added. Great card!
- Ann

Jeanette said...

Rhonda
This is a beautiful card.
Jeanette