Followers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Inktegrity Hump Day Inspiration challenge

Good morning!  Here's my card for this weeks Hump Day Inspiration challenge at Inktegrity.  I love this weeks sketch, it's clean and simple.  Be sure to hop over and check it out.
I used this tugboat image from Inktegrity.  I love these on the go images.  Everytime I make something with them my son thinks they are for him.

I colored the image with marvy markers.  The cs and brad are from my stash.  The ribbon was a DI find.  The sentiment comes with the tugboat.

Thanks for taking a look.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

4 comments:

Kathy Czygan said...

Very cute! I love the clean look and the bright colors! Fun Card....no wonder your son thinks it's for him. It's very boyish! Love it!

Stef H said...

well give it to your son!!! it's absolutely fabulous!

Lelia Pierce said...

This is fabulous, Rhonda! I love the embellie!

Hugs,
Lelia

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

LOL - I guess that means your son has a collection :>) Super cute and I too love these images!