Followers

Monday, April 19, 2010

Where did my weekend go?

I didn't get a lot of crafty time in this weekend.  I'll show you why...
Saturday was opening day for baseball and this is my son's first year playing.  He was so excited.  Here he is his first time up to bat.
Here he is playing centerfield (he's the one further out).
Here he is before getting in coach's truck for the parade.  I have to tell you, when coach brought his uniform over the other night and I showed it to him, the only thing he really noticed was that there was a hat.  He wanted to wear the hat to bed.  How funny.
And here's the team in the parade.  They were excited.

Go Dodgers!!

Thanks for taking a look.

~Rhonda

1 comment:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Your son is lookin' good in his new uniform! You have a lovely family and I am always amazed at how productive you are in your crafts week after week! You deserved some time away! :<)

Wishing you a great week!

Barbara Diane