Followers

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Paper Piecing Projects from PCS

Today I'm going to share with you some paper piecing projects I made using new templates from Pink Cat Studio that are being released today.  They are also having a contest on their blog using a free paper piecing butterfly you can get from their store.  So, here are the cards I made using the cupcake, owl, giraffe and panda patterns.

Isn't this cupcake just adorable.  It was fun to put this together.  The DP came from my stash.  The sentiment is also from Pink Cat Studio.




I really like this one.  What a fun owl sitting on his branch.  This sentiment is also Pink Cat Studio.  The DP is from my stash.


I thought this little guy was perfect for a baby card.  Isn't he cute.  I think the DP on this one is Stampin Up.  The metal Congratulations is Making Memories.




This guy is soo sweet and perfect for Valentine's Day.  The hearts on the border and the sentiment are Stampin Up.

These were so fun to work with and put together.  They're so cute.  I can't wait to creat more with them.

Thanks for stopping by, have a nice day.

~Rhonda

2 comments:

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

These are very cute, Rhonda! They were so much fun to play with! I adore that owl! xx Jane

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! What really adorable projects!! Love them all!! TFS! HUGS