Followers

Saturday, January 9, 2010

A couple of challenge cards.


This morning I tought I would share a couple of cards I did for some contests happening on the Michelle Perkett PCP group.

This first one is for a quick weekend sketch that ends tomorrow.  The challenge was to make a card or anything with orange, red and pink.  I chose to use this Posie image from Michelle Perkett, isn't she just lovely.  I colored her with Marvy markers after setting the ink with Krylon fixative.  I can't believe how well it worked to keep the printer ink from running.  The DP is from my stash.  The flower gems came from Wal Mart.

This is for the weekly challenge that ends on Tuesday.  The challenge this week was to make a monochromatic card.  I chose to use various colors of pink for Valentine's Day.  This image is also from Michelle Perkett and is new in the store (as is Posie).  The glittery paper is Martha Stewart and the background DP is from Heidi Grace Designs by Fiskars.

Well, thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a nice day.

~Rhonda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rhonda!! These are really beautiful creations hun!! I love the images and colors!! HUGS