Followers

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Teacher cards


Today I thought I would share the cards my kids made for their teachers.  This first on was done by my 9 year old daughter.  She did the whole thing by herself.  I let choose the picture, papers, stamps, etc... and turned her loose.  I think she did a very good job.
The image is Dustin Pike, I'm not sure who the paper is by, the stamped sentiment is Stampin up and she colored the image with Bic Markits.

These next 3 are the cards my 6yo son choose.  I had the images already colored, he just went through them and choose the ones he wanted.  He picked all the papers, stamps, etc... and told me how he wanted it and where to put everything.

I colored the image with Bic Markits.  The image is Dustin Pike, the papers are Making Memories and DCWV, the stamped sentiment is Stampin Up.

Again, this was colored with Bic Markits.  The DP is DCWV and the sentiment is Stampin Up.  The image is Digital Delights.





This one is from Mo's Digital Pencil.  Isn't it sweet.  I colored the image with Bic Markits, the paper is DCWV and the sentiment is Stampin Up.


That's all for today.  I won't be posting tomorrow as it is time for my daughter to have another MRI.  I will probably be back Friday with more to share, and hopefully some good news.  Thanks for stopping by, have a nice day.

~Rhonda

1 comment:

Justine said...

Love that you posted the cards your children did. Great idea. Wanted to let you know that the Whimsy Free stamp giveaway is over on my blog today. I am also giving away a second set on the 3rd post down