Followers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

New card to share


I wanted to share another Christmas card with you.  Isn't this image cute.  I won the weekly Motivet comment contest a couple weeks ago and this is one of the 5 images I selected.  I will share the others with you later.  I just love this image and my motivation for choosing the Hilda images is that my mom loves the song "I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas".  I don't know how many of you have heard of the song, but she just loves it.  I have been looking and looking for Christmas hippo images for this purpose.  So, in case you didn't figure it out, this card is for my mom.  She also loves the color blue.  I found this fun paper from DCWV.  I love it.  The ribbon I won a long time ago.  The rhinestones came from Michale's.  I colored the image with BIC Markits and Sharpies.  Just for fun on the inside of the card I wrote the words to the first couple of verses to the song.  I think she's going to love it.

Well, that's all for now.  Thanks for stopping by.  Have a nice day.

~Rhonda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rhonda!! What a adorable card! You've colored the image beautifully!! :) And congrats again as you've won on my blog!! Come check it out!! HUGS

Elizabeth P said...

What a sweet card Rhonda!!! I´m sure your mom will love it! :)