Followers

Monday, November 30, 2009

A Challenge.....on time.


Today I decided to try a sketch challenge for Annabelle Stamps.  The bird image is from DZ Doodles.  The sentiment is Technique Tuesdays.  The gems I got at Michael's.  I'm not sure where the DP came from, It is some that was given to me.  This was a fun image to work with.  I'm starting to really get into the Christmas spirit and might actually get all my cards done in time to send them out.  WaHoo.

Well, that's all for today.  I hope you all have a great day.

~Rhonda

3 comments:

Andrea said...

This is a beautiful card Rhonda! Thanks for playing along with us :)
Andrea

Kylie said...

Beautiful card, Rhonda! Love the image!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Ida said...

Lovely card. Your Christmas Cardinal looks fantastic. Thanks for playing with us in the sketch challenge.