Followers

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Birthday fun and a card.

Good morning everyone.  I thought I would share with you a little of the fun my daughter and her friends had at her party yesterday.  I a fit of craziness, I decided to get out some of my crafty stuff and let them make some Christmas mini cards.  They had a lot of fun.  Here are some of the pics.

My daughter and her friend putting theirs together.








This is my daughter showing off her creation.









My son and another friend putting their cards together.









A couple of my creations and one from my son.









More by my 2 daughters.  It was a fun night for the kids and they enjoyed making cards to share.







Now, I would like to share another Christmas card with you.  I have been able to get quite a bit of crafting done lately.  Hopefully I can get all my Christmas cards done soon.  I'm getting close.

For this card I used an image from Dustin Pike.  Isn't it a fun little frog.  The cs is from Wal Mart and the DP is Making Memories.  I have had everything ready to put this card together for a while and finally got it put together.

That's all for today.  Be sure to check back Monday for more.  Have a nice day.


~Rhonda

No comments: