Followers

Sunday, September 13, 2009

More Christmas Cards and Blog Candy


Hey everyone check out this fun blog candy. Lots of fun prizes to win. Go take a look. http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/ Have fun.



This morning was a kind of quiet relaxing morning, so when the baby went down for a nap I let the creative juices flow. I only got 2 cards made, but it was fun playing.

On this first card I used some of the items I won from the Paper Crafts Connection blog. It was fun to make. I stamped the image at the bottom of the card and then trimmed the pattern paper to fit above it. I wrapped a piece of ribbon around the pattern paper and attached it to the top of the card. I then found this little chipboard tag with Merry Christmas on it at attached it over the ribbon. The more I get playing with all my fun crafting supplies, the more excited I am for Christmas, and wouldn't someone just love to get this little treasure.


On this next one I thought it would be fun to try a 3 x 3 gift enclosure card. I love the Santa image and found some fun embellishments to add to the card for a little bling.

No comments: