Followers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Getting Busy

I took advantage of nap time today and got busy working on some Halloween fun and even made some baby treats just for fun. I only made one card and the others were just fun decorating some peppermint patties. It's a fun way to use images for a nice little treat or party favor.
This first card was fun I used a bat border stamp I found at Michael's for $1 on the bottom of the card. Then I found some fun Halloween pattern paper for a background and tore the bottom edge. I then stamped the Haunted Hill wheel stamp from Stampin Up, trimmed it and matted it with another patterned paper. I tore the top and bottom edges of the pattern paper and adhered the whole piece in the middle of the pattern background paper. It was fun and I like how it turned out.

For more Halloween fun I stamped the small pumpkin on orange paper, added the faces (from carved and candlelit--Stampin Up) and punched them out using the 1 3/8 in punch from Stampin Up and layered them on black pieces punched out using the scallop circle punch from Stampin Up. I then put a little adhesive on the back and attached to the top of a peppermint patty.



I did the same thing with these, but I used the witch from Home is Where the Haunt is (Stampin Up) on some yellowish paper for a moon and layered it on green scallop circles. I think these will make fun treat for the trick or treaters, don't you?
Here are the baby treats. I thought these would look so cute for a baby shower or a treat for a new mother. This is such a fun stamp set. It is the Love Bug hostess set from the 2009-2010 Stampin Up catalogue.

No comments: