Followers

Friday, September 18, 2009

It's beginning to look more like Christmas....


At least my cards are. I love the new Mistletoe collection from Making Memories. For this card I just made the card base out of cardstock and cut some red cardstock just a little smaller than the card front. I trimmed a piece of the music pattern paper and attached it to the side of the red cardstock piece. I then found a sentiment die cut and put it on the bottom and for the finishing touch I put this cute poinsettia flower on the top. I love that the card is simple, but gets your greeting across. I can't wait for Christmas to get here so I can share these fun cards with family and friends.
I'll be working on more creations today. I have some Halloween and Christmas projects going, so I should have more fun stuff to post soon. Have a nice rest of your day.

No comments: