Followers

Sunday, August 23, 2009

More Cards

I've been having fun with the Pick a Petal set from Stampin Up. It's a really versatile set. Besides the different flowers, I've made bugs and other things using the stamps in this set. It's a lot of fun.


I liked the look of this one with the outlines and overlapping images.


I think this one will make a good thank you for someone. I love the way the daisy worked out.



I was just trying out some of the other petals on this one. The circles in the background also came from this set.


I still love the daisy design. The sentiment comes from the Life's Special Moments set from Stampin Up.

I made this one for my mom on her birthday. The sunflower was fun to make and the center was easy with the scallop circle punch.
These cards were fun to make. I'm still trying to get some more made, but with kids and back to school, it's been fun. I'm hoping in the next couple of days things will slow down enough I can get to work.

No comments: