Followers

Saturday, May 18, 2019

Graduation 2019

Hello!  I have a fun graduation project to share with you today.  My oldest daughter will be graduating from High School on Monday and I wanted to try to make an accordion card for her.

 I got the SVG file for this card from Lori Whitlock.  I cut the pieces out in my daughter's school colors.  I didn't use the text that came with the file, so I pulled out one of my Lawn Fawn planner sets to put 2019 on the center panels.  I colored the numbers with a green Sakura stardust gel pen.  The mortar board caps on the top panels are also Lawn Fawn, I colored them with BIC Markits and the same green gel pen as the numbers.

 Here's a closer look at one of the sides.  This was so fun to make, I can't wait to try more.

Here it is all folded down.  I used a silver Sakura stardust gel pen for the cap on the top.  For the hanger, I used some twine from my stash.

Challenges
Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Your Next Stamp Fun Friday - School's Out for Summer

Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

6 comments:

Crafting with Darcy said...

This is amazing, Rhonda! I imagine this took quite some time to make, but what a great outcome!! I just love it!!

Shirley-Anne said...

very cleverly designed project . Thanks for sharing with us here at http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/
Good luck with your entry
Shirley-Anne

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This looks amazing, I'm sure your daughter was thrilled.
Faith x

*Vicki* said...

I have seen these before in different styles! Love the shape of yours and the colors for the graduation theme! What a fun card to get!! Thanks for sharing and congratulations to your daughter! HUGS

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Congrats to your daughter!
Your card is so cool! I have never seen anything like it before. Interactive and fun.
Thanks for joining in the YNS Challenge.

Jennifer Scull said...

This is such a cool card! I have never seen anything like that before. Really neat! I bet your daughter loved it. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice and encouraging comment. It means a lot to me!

Have a great weekend!