Followers

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Happy Mother's Day

Hello!  I have a fun Mother's Day card to share with you today.  

 I used the Lawn Fawn scalloped pop up box card die for the card base and the Grassy Border die for the grass.  For the flowers I used stamps from the Fairy Friends, Eggstra Special Easter and the sun from the Happy Village.  The DP is from Colorbok.  The sentiment is from Cardz TV.



I left a spot on the back to be able to add a message.

Challenges

Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

3 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the box design and all of the gorgeous flowers!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a beautiful result Rhonda, love the colours you used on this lovely box with both my hats on. Thank you so much for joining us in our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Faith TTCRD DT
Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Annemi said...

Wonderful. Love those pop up boxes. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Ann-Marie
TTCRD DT
Annemi {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com