Followers

Friday, December 23, 2016

Cardz TV Anything Goes Challenge #7

Hello!  I'm a little late again.  I hope we can get these boxes unpacked soon so I can keep my mind on my schedule and not all the boxes stacked up in the basement.

We have a new Anything Goes challenge starting today at Cardz TV and I'm here to share my inspiration with you using the Gingerbread Christmas set.

I stamped the gingerbread man with some Stampin Up ink and used Copics to color in the white areas.  The DP and washi were purchased in a destash so I'm not sure of the brands.  For the To and From I used a Sharpie pen to write it in.  The twine is from my stash.

Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

1 comment:

*Vicki* said...

Super cute tag Rhonda!! Really love that gingerbread man!! :) Merry Christmas and best wishes for a great 2017!! HUGS