Followers

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Happy Birthday Nathan

Hello!  My little boy celebrated his first birthday over the weekend and I thought I would share the fun birthday banner I made him.

I used the Lawn Fawn Stitched Party Banners dies and the Blue Skies stamps and dies.  The images are colored with Bic Markits.  The letters are from the Target dollar spot.  I colored them red with a Bic Markit.




Challenges
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

4 comments:

*Vicki* said...

That is such a fun idea Rhonda!! What a special banner you've made for him!! Happy birthday to your son! :)

Lisa said...

This is absolutely adorable, Rhonda!! What a fun banner!! Happy birthday to Nathan!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Squeal! this is just adorable, he must have loved seeing this go up.
Faith
x

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Wonderful idea! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com