Followers

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

MIA

Good morning crafty friends.  I'm sorry it's been so quiet here lately.  As I shared with you not so long ago, we just welcomed a new little one into our family.  When he was just over a month old, he was diagnosed with retinoblastoma (cancer of the retina).  Since then we have had a whirl wind of doctor visits, testing and starting chemo.  He's been very clingy through all of this and I haven't had much time for crafting.  I'm hoping that soon I can set a little time aside each day to do a little crafting.

Until then, I thought I would share a card I made in March, but never got posted here.

I used the Critters in the Forest stamp set and dies and the Party Balloons dies from Lawn Fawn.  The images are colored with Bic Markits.  I used a Spellbinders circle die to make the window.  The sentiment is Cardz TV.

Thanks for visiting.  I hope to have more to share with you soon.

~Rhonda

4 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Rhonda, I'm so sorry about your news. I'm wishing you and your family the best and sending lots of hugs!! Your card is absolutely adorable!! Love the circle frame with the image inside!! Take care! HUGS

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Congratulations on the new little member of your family! I am so sorry to read of his medical issues and hope that all is well with him! Wishing you all good news and I will keep him in my prayers.

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

kReN said...

Sending prayers and hugs your way. Take card and hope things are going well. kReN
http://www.networkedblogs.com/blog/a-fourth-life

Jennifer Scull said...

I am so very sorry to read this news about your adorable little son... all of you will be in my prayers. I can't even begin to imagine what you must be going through. I can only say that I send you the biggest hugs I have.

your comments on my blog are so very thoughtful and appreciated. my love to you, oh special friend!

have a great day!