Followers

Saturday, January 24, 2015

You fill my heart

Hello!  I had so much playing with the Simply Betty image the other day that I had to make another card with her.

Again I used the Big Hugs Michelle image.  She is colored with Shapries and Copics.  The DP is Colorbok.  I used a new Spellbinders die I got for Christmas behind the image.  The gems are from my stash.

Challenges
Kit and Clowder - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

3 comments:

Lisa said...

This is adorable, Rhonda!! The image is so pretty - you colored her beautifully!! Love the background paper!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

KristyLee said...

Super cute card!!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow this is so precious!! Gorgeous Valentine colors, elegant frame and cute image Rhonda! ;)