Followers

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #224 - Anything Goes

Hello!  We have a new challenge for you today on the Robyn's Fetish Challenge blog.  Our theme this week is Anything Goes and we are being sponsored by Bugaboo Digi Stamps.  The prize is a $21 voucher to the Bugaboo Digi Stamps store.

Here is my inspiration for you.

I used the Make it Snappy - Happy Birthday from Bugaboo Stamps.  The image is colored with Bic Markits.  The DP is DCWV.

Challenges
Crafting At The Weekend - Anything Goes
A Girl Who Crafts - Anything Goes
Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

6 comments:

cass said...

Great inspiration for our challenge at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week.

VanessaB said...

super fun birthday card.

Edwina said...

Hi Rhonda, I love your card. I like that cake image. I love that your image matches your papers so well. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Tina henderson said...

fab fresh n funky make. Thank you for entering into the Sister's of Craft challenge and good luck. Tina DT x

*Vicki* said...

Hello hello hello dear friend! :) I so love your happy and brightly colorful birthday card here Rhonda!! Such a fun image too!! I thank you ever so much for stopping in and saying hello!! HUGS to you!!

Gill McCall said...

Lovely make. Thanks for joining us in the Sisters of Craft challenge. Gill DT