Followers

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Cardz TV Card Challenge #6 - Feminine Birthday with 3 Pattern Papers

Hello!  It's time for a new card challenge from Cardz TV.  I'm sad to say that this will be my last DT challenge post with Cardz TV.  I have had so much fun using Mary's stamps and will miss being on the team.  I will, however, continue to share projects with her stamps.

Our theme for you this time around is a Feminine Birthday Card using 3 Pattern Papers.  Here is my card using More Critter Captions.

The fish and seaweed are from the Fishy Philosophy set from Unity.  The DP is from the $1 bin at JoAnn and the gems are from my stash.  I used some clear giltter glue on the fish and background.

You can find this stamp set in the Cardz TV store.

Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

4 comments:

Stef H said...

this is fabulous! love it!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love the fishie!! The glitter glue was a perfect touch!! Awesome card!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sharon said...

Wonderful card!!! I so love the fish and seaweed. Great papers, too!!!! :)

Lena said...

So cute and happy. Great colour combo too. Love it!
Hugs,
Lena
Lena’s Creations